Rush Street Interactive has a long-term focus and goal to be one of the leading iGaming operators and suppliers in the Americas and we are looking for the right candidate to grow with us and help us achieve this goal.
We are looking for a Product Data Scientist to help us build an amazing betting experience for our customers. You will be interpreting data, sharing insights, and developing models that improve our product.
What you’ll do
- Work with Product Owners to conduct experiments, discover opportunities for new features, and help determine how to measure the success or failure of experiments we’ll be conducting
- Work with Product Management to quantify our goals & help assess our progress
- Help our business by defining and exposing relevant actionable metrics and their trends
- Perform data analytics across our product family as required
- Support Engineering and Product with guidelines, know-how and implementation (guidance) for various metrics and monitors to achieve our goals
- Help us build a valuable and relevant product KPI framework
- Keep our metrics clean and relevant - get rid of everything we no longer need
- Perform duties as necessary and/or assigned
In order to succeed, you need
- Solid technical skills - you should feel comfortable in navigating from Splunk to different BI tools and SQL queries as you search for data from multiple sources
- Variety of skills to present data in the most relevant form - from reports to dashboards, from Excel to Looker
- Prior experience and expertise in data science, user behaviour analytics or product management
- Python scripting skills a plus
- Business sense and broad area of interests
- Strong analytical mindset
- Desire to seek out the right questions to ask and find answers to them
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent English skills
- Focus on achieving results in a sustainable manner
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work independently
Good reasons to join
- Great opportunity for personal growth in the modern gaming technology company and one of the industry leaders in North America
- A flat structure with open and honest communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- Significant degree of autonomy in a highly engaged and talented international team
- We balance personal freedom with responsibility and give as much as possible of both
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Motivating compensation
- Learning and development support scheme
- Sick leave compensation starting from the first day
- Fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Modern office spaces in city center in Tartu and Ülemiste in Tallinn with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't"
About the company
Rush Street Interactive (RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a modern gaming technology company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. We are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
Rush Street Gaming is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in North America. Rush Street Gaming developed and operates Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh, SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Illinois and Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, New York.