Our company is the leading iGaming operators and suppliers in the Americas and we are looking for the right candidate to grow with us.
We are looking for a Games Integration Specialist who will help the RSG team provide the best gaming experience in order to support the player acquisition, retention and increasing value of individual players.
What you’ll do:
- Take initiative and handle communication with software vendors and other partners:
- Oversee the related communication along the entire life-cycle;
- Manage and mediate expectations between parties and agree on integration details;
- Identify problems, route these to correct parties for resolution and track statuses.
- Handle routine tasks with attention to detail and provide required documentation to vendors and partners:
- Create and update game configurations based on information received from vendors;
- Fill in documentation and forms required by partners;
- Handle strenuous deadlines with delivery oriented attitude over several time-zones:
- Flexible hours, readiness to work during evenings.
In order to succeed you need
- Experience organizing interconnected information
- Take initiative in problem-solving
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Very good mastery of English
- Love for structure and organization
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- Familiarity with the gaming industry
- Previous experiences with regulations or standards, such as PCI or ISO
- Previous experience working with regulatory bodies or certification organizations
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Backoffice tools.
- Knowledge of Spanish
Good reasons to join
- Great opportunity for personal growth in the modern gaming technology company and one of the industry leaders in North America
- A flat structure with open and honest communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- Significant degree of autonomy in a highly engaged and talented international team
- We balance personal freedom with responsibility and give as much as possible of both
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Motivating compensation
- Learning and development support scheme
- Sick leave compensation starting from the first day
- Fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Modern office spaces in city center in Tartu and Ülemiste in Tallinn with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't"
About the company
Rush Street Interactive (RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. We are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
Rush Street Gaming is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in North America. Rush Street Gaming developed and operates Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh, SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Illinois and Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, New York.