Our company is one of the leading iGaming operators and suppliers in the Americas and we are looking for the right candidate to grow with us and help us achieve this goal.
We are looking for a Security Engineer, responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining effective solutions to increase the overall security of company’s network, systems, and data. This role is responsible for leveraging existing solutions and creating innovative ways to detect and address security incidents, as well as harden existing infrastructure to prevent future cybersecurity events.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement technical security mechanisms and technologies
- Perform vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommend remedial actions
- Own the security monitoring and log analysis initiative and improve existing solutions
- Develop and validate baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, and networking equipment
- Conduct network and application penetration testing
- Performing technical security audits
- Implement and manage endpoint security solutions for all devices
- Identity management, creating and revoking accesses
- Respond to a security breach of any kind within the networks and systems
- Working with the development teams on security-critical features
In order to succeed you need
- At least 5 years' experience in the cybersecurity field
- Knowledge of operations, maintenance and functionality of firewalls and endpoint security systems
- Experience and knowledge of modern penetration testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with Linux, Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with ISO 27001 controls and PCI DSS requirements
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the world of cybersecurity
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- Experience with modern Identity and Access Management Systems
- Experience with developing and implementing IT Security processes
Good reasons to join
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- We embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- We value teamwork, open and honest communication
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't"
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software development company with bright and friendly colleagues
- Many challenges for you to choose to solve on your initiative with help and support from your team members and fellow testing craftsmen.
About the company
Rush Street Interactive (RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. We are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
Rush Street Gaming is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in North America. Rush Street Gaming developed and operates Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh, SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Illinois and Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, New York.