Our company is one of the leading iGaming operators and suppliers in the Americas and we are looking for the right candidate to grow with us and help us achieve this goal.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer, responsible for providing on-site or remote technical assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software, managing and troubleshooting IT issues.
Your primary focus will be to provide support to RSI staff members to make sure all computers, network connections and software are properly functioning. There's plenty of work and challenges as we keep growing - we’ve quickly grown nearly 70 employees strong in Estonia and 200 globally.
What you’ll do
- Install and upgrade operating systems and computer software
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Respond to enquiries from staff and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Provide technical support on-site or via remote-access systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoot networking and connection issues
- Manage user accesses
- Advise on software or hardware upgrades
- Order computer systems, computer peripherials and supplies
- Cooperate closely with Development teams, Infrastructure team, external vendors and Customer Support
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
In order to succeed you need
- Proven work experience as an IT or Desktop Support Engineer
- Strong knowledge of popular operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Linux), software applications, and remote connection systems
- Experience with implementing central Anti-Malware and IT Management systems
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues
- Very good mastery of English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- Experience with modern Identity and Access Management Systems
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with ISO 27001 controls and PCI DSS requirements
- Experience with developing and implementing IT processes
Good reasons to join
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- We embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- We value teamwork, open and honest communication
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't"
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software development company with bright and friendly colleagues
- Many challenges for you to choose to solve on your initiative with help and support from your team members and fellow testing craftsmen.
About the company
Rush Street Interactive (RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. We are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
Rush Street Gaming is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in North America. Rush Street Gaming developed and operates Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh, SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Illinois and Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, New York.